Property Management Services
Mike Norman opened our real estate office in 1978 and was one of the first companies to specialize in vacation property management. He realized the need for buyers to offset the cost of owning a vacation home on Anna Maria Island.
We have six property managers, including Mike’s two daughters Sally & Marianne. All of our agents hold active Florida Real Estate licenses to ensure the utmost professional & quality service.
If you have recently purchased property or are looking to switch vacation property management companies we welcome the opportunity to discuss your income potential & our property management services.
A brief overview of our services includes:
- Over 34 years of repeat & “word of mouth” customers from all over the world.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on-line reservations for your vacation property
- 15,000 beautiful rental brochures distributed annually
- An attractive interactive web-page, offering owner acess
- A centrally located, active office in Holmes Beach open 6 days a week (with on-call services 7 days a week)
- Frequent suggestions to keep your rental current & competitive
- Timely & easy to understand rental activity statements
- Detailed income & expense reports
- Diverse rental property inventory