Privateers Christmas Parade & Santa Open House
The Anna Maria Island Privateers would like to invite you to participate in their 2013 Christmas Parade on December 7th, followed by the Santa Open House at Coquina Beach; where the man in red will be handing out gifts to the youngsters. Please join this special kick-off to the Holiday Festivities! You may fill out the parade application online or print the application and mail it in. Printable Version: Christmas Parade Information or contact Laura Long 941-962-9820. Entry is Free! Just a few rules:
1. The parade leaves BAY FRONT PARK in ANNA MARIA CITY at 10 am. It will proceed through the 3 island cities, ending at COQUINA BEACH in BRADENTON BEACH CITY.
2. All floats and units must be staged by 9:30 a.m.
3. Float or car must be decorated in colors and style befitting the spirit of the holiday season.
4. All units should have a sign or banner indicating who they represent (* See #9 also)
5. The privateers in no way assume liability for another organization or participant who is in the parade.
6. The firing of black powder is allowed.
7. All units must be motorized or peddled. No marching or walking units can be accommodated.
8. No person or organization may charge a fee or request a donation to be on any float or to participate.
9. As a Non Profit 501(c)(3) Organization, we cannot allow any activities related to political advertising, solicitation, campaigning, or endorsements .